I’ve been tagged by Kitty over at Kitty’s Ramblings! Tagged to do what you ask … well no you probably don’t since it’s there in the title lol …. eight random facts about me :o)
I have to post these rules: one, each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. Two, people who are tagged need to write their own blog entry about their eight things and post these rules. Three, at the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs. Four, don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Hmmm I wonder what might possibly be of the vaguest interest lol
1. I’ve only ever lived in three houses in my entire life!
2. I love taking photo’s but usually manage to avoid being in them :oP
3. I am ‘slightly’ addicted to handbags :o)
5. I love walking in the rain.
6. I like listening to Radio Two, yes that’s right, Radio Two! I love a laugh with Wogan on the way to work and often listen more than once to Rockin’ with Suzy Q and The Sounds of the Sixties while online :o)
7. I often sit twiddling with my hair … apparently this means something beyond the fact I like playing with my hair … go figure lol.
8. I love camping … up early out doing and bed by ten. At least that’s camping the family unit way where we’re all organised by my husband. Camping pagan style is sitting up talking till the sun comes up, sleeping for a few hours then joining in with whatever is going on :o) Both types of camping have their place, hubby’s way we’re often there before places open so no queuing (just waiting for half an hour till it opens *roll of eyes*) and the pagan way can miss things I want to do BUT the dawn is extra amazing when seen from the night side and the conversations that go on for hours are fabulous :o) and you really don’t have to be ‘doing’ every day when on holiday!
Are those random enough? I think so too :o)
list to be continued when I get back from my weekend away :o)
I am continuing with the list but some of the people I’d planned on tagging have already been tagged … only four tagged so far … do I really have to tag 8 people????